Monday, December 3, 2012

New Challenge for myself: Eating vegetarian for a month.

Hey lovelies, long time no post.

So I have decided to take December to become "vegetarian." Or at least challenge myself to eat like a vegetarian. Here are the rules

1. I cannot eat meat. This includes pork, beef, chicken, and any meat coming from a mammal or bird. I am not including fish because I feel that would be too drastic. I don't want to set myself up for failure.

2. I have to do this for a month. So up till January 6th. Starting this friday, Dec 7, 2012.

3. I have to eat as healthy as possible. NO soda.

4. No milk. Eggs are ok for now.
So those are the main rules. Here is some background information.

I am not a veggie lover by any means, in fact, I still don't plan to eat much, if any, veggies at all. I will update my blog daily about my progress and what I am eating. If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know.

Check back on Friday for my first day eating no meat :)
Check back soon for more info about why I am doing this :)
Hugs <3
Mellie

No comments:

Post a Comment