Sunday, April 8, 2012

Simple Changes: Face Cleanser Review

Origins "A Perfect World" Cleanser Review

So, after I ran out of my previous cleanser from the drugstore, it was a clean and clear one I believe, I decided to try something new. I wanted to try something that would be better for my skin, but also the environment. Origins is known as an earth and nature friendly company so I decided to try it. I went to the Origins store and asked for a recommendation for a facial cleanser that is good for dry and combination skin. The lady recommended this one and I decided to try it. 

It is great! It foams up nicely and does not dry or "tighten" up my skin at all. This product is supposed to help balance your skin and I truly believes that it does. I have never had a cleanser where i truly can feel the difference and this is the first cleanser I have ever used that has not made my skin feel "tight."I have been using this product for probably a little over a month and I still feel like I have hardly made a dent in it. It is priced around $20 US but will last you at least 3 months. 

The scent is very mild and pleasant. If you have used an Origins product before, I feel most of the Origins  products have a similar smell. It mades a face feel clean, but not tight, not oily, and not dry. 


This is what the product looks like.


After a little bit of warm water


Lathers up and foams really nicely.

Overall, I highly recommend this product. It is gentle and cleans makeup off really nicely. It is formulated without parabens, pthalates, etc. Origins is also known to use earth friendly practices and renewable energy. Please feel free to comment if there are any questions and have a great day! :)

Disclaimer: All opinons are 100% my own. I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment