Monday, April 9, 2012

Simple Changes: Korres Wild Rose Moisturizing and Brightening Cream


After I ran out of my Nivea moisturizer, I decided to go to Sephora to find a new, better moisturizer. After telling the saleslady that I had dry skin, she recommended a few different things but I liked the feeling of this the best. Korres is also known to use natural products and is animal friendly, meaning they do not use animal testing. This led me to purchase this product. This product is not tested on animals nor does it contain any animal byproduct, making it vegan.


Their packaging is also recyclable, this particular container is made of glass and the lid is plastic. According to the website, all packaging is recyclable (where facilities exist)


The difference this moisturizer has made is apparent. Skin is smoother and softer afterwards although I can't speak for its "brightening" qualities, I can say it does what a moisturizer is supposed to do.


This is what the product looks like after a little rubbing.


After more rubbing....The product is absorbed fairly quickly. It does not feel oily. It also does not feel like it "sits" on top of the skin.

Onto the Review - This moisturizer is recommended more toward normal to dry skin. It is immediately noticeable why. While it is not oily, it is thicker than a lot of other moisturizers. I like the consistency of this. The scent is of a mild rose scent. It is very pleasant to me, however, if you strongly dislike the scent of rose, I would not recommend this product. I've been using it for around 2 or 3 months and have not had any adverse reaction to it. I really like it and will likely be repurchasing. I have also recommended it to friends who have also purchased and enjoy this product.

This can be purchased at sephora for around $35 US. It should last around 3 months depending if you use it as a day cream, or a day and night cream. Please do not hesitate to comment is you have any questions and have a great day!

Disclaimer: All opinions are 100% my own. I am not affiliated with any company mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment